Monday, August 31, 2009

My New Project

Dear readers,

I'm ready to unveil my new project (which is going to take time and energy away from this site, I'm sorry to say): Attic Salt: A Literary Blog. While I still enjoy sharing my adventures around D.C., I wanted somewhere to write about the books I read and look at other aspects of reading culture - bookstores, author interviews, libraries, and why I think books are more important than ever. I spent a lot of time this summer thinking about where my interests and writing future were headed, and there just wasn't space to work on that here. So while you will still be able to find arts, food and culture coverage here, I hope you'll mosey over to my new site and talk about books, send in poems and contribute thoughts on what you're reading.

xoxo,
Ms. C

No comments: