Thursday, November 15, 2007

Proust for Dummies

Newspapers receive a lot of unsolicited things in the mail. While at the MH News I got a number of CDs and books that were really quite good, thanks to being arts editor. As for at my current place of employment... well, I don't think there's a word to describe what we receive, other than interesting. I've received things from Gertrude Stein books (good) to copies of the Declaration of Independence (useless).

Today I think I received the most wonderful thing, though, with a copy of a Proust comic book, part three of Remembrance of Things Past. The book wasn't sent to me, but I am clearly the obvious person to give it to.

Since I'm fairly certain that none of you own this book, and you're all probably dying of jealousy, you can go pick up your own copy at Amazon.

No comments: