Thursday, August 30, 2007

Things To Do While I'm Alive

I've always been a dedicated list-keeper (which is why I enjoy sites like Goodreads), and I have had a Life To-Do List for nearly as long as I have kept journals. The NYT's Alex Williams writes an article in the style section this week about people's passions for setting life goals. I remember my earliest list consisted of things like "visit London" (check, see below) and "kiss at the Eiffel Tower" (still waiting on that one).


My current life list includes going to the running of the bulls in Pamplona, (and not actually participating), seeing the Northern Lights, and living abroad again.

The problem with the list is that whenever I knock something off (like going to the geothermal spa in Iceland, see below) I add something else (like going to the World Cup in South Africa.)

No comments: