Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Food

Fall has been in the air for awhile and now it is finally fall in my kitchen. Though last weekend was a bit warm, I buckled down Sunday and made my favorite pumpkin cupcakes and butternut squash, goat cheese and sage ravioli, using my new-found skills in making pasta from scratch. Here's the recipe for the cupcakes, and then this is the closest I could find to the ravioli recipe, since I made it up as I went along.

I've been researching an article on fall cocktails, which means I've been out at one bar or another every night this week. There are some great things popping up in glasses around the city, so I'll link to the story when it's published.

Also, anyone going to the Capital Food Fight? I'm going to be there and it would be wonderful if other people I knew were there too.

No comments: