Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend Update

This weekend I went to see Brideshead Revisited, seeing as how I had finally finished reading the book two days prior. Reviews have been mixed, and though I haven't seen the apparently brilliant BBC version, I really liked it. Every role was perfectly cast and I think it was a strong adaptation.

This weekend I also got my free lobster pot from Tackle Box. Consisting of a lobster, quahogs, mussels, chorizo, corn on the cob, onions and potatoes, the lobster pots are delivered to your door via vespa, and you just add water and turn it on. Being the greedy, selfish person I am, I didn't ask anyone to share it with me, but there was quite a bit of food left over after gorging myself. Read my review of Tackle Box here.

And then I went to a couple of parties and held a photo shoot for an article I'm writing in my kitchen. The usual.

On tap for this week: two dinner dates (Urbana and Nage), one happy hour, and frantic packing before my vacation next week.

No comments: