Thursday, July 17, 2008

Recent Activities

One of the best parts about having visitors is getting to do touristy things that I don't normally get a chance to. And since I've had five visitors over the past month, I've gotten a chance to go to:

• Monuments at night (I had never been to the FDR Memorial)
Jaleo (x2) (review forthcoming)
Coco Sala (review forthcoming)
• Brunch at the Peacock Cafe
• Cocktails at Zola (I love the bar.)
• Brunch at Udupi Palace
• A second visit to the Afghanistan exhibit at the National Gallery
• Nando's Peri-Peri (review)

It's been a fun three weeks, but I'm kind of tired from all the entertaining and going out. Luckily my own vacations are coming up, and I think I'm going to be taking it easy until then, getting back into yoga, cooking, and reading.

No comments: