Thursday, October 11, 2007

Weekend Agenda

I kept this weekend free because I thought I might be going home (I postponed it until next weekend, due to celebrating my Dad and brother's birthday on the 20th). As a result, I have three free days and will be using them to catch up on museum exhibits, both for review and for fun.

On the docket:

1. WACK! at the National Museum for Women in the Arts
2. JMW Turner, Edward Hopper, and Art of the American Snapshot at the NGA3. Art of Being Tuareg at the African Art Museum

I'm most excited about the Hopper, since I've gotten several rave reviews from friends, but WACK!, with its feminist/modern slant, is more the type of art I prefer.

If there's time, and I haven't squandered all my "I'm supposed to be thinking about my final paper topic" time at museums, I want to see "The Darjeeling Limited." I've heard no feedback from friends yet, but most of the reviews I've seen in various papers have been positive.

No comments: