Wednesday, August 1, 2007

RedRocks

I finally went to RedRocks Fire Bricks Pizzeria tonight in Columbia Heights (11th and Park).

Since I had been hearing positive reviews all around, I was dying to try it. While the waitstaff seemed a bit overwhelmed, the food was very good. We tried the Burrata Buffalo with olive oil and sea salt (fresh mozzarella is one of my favorite foods), the veg pizza (tomato sauce, zucchini, eggplant, sweet peppers, ricotta, basil, and parmesan), and the shells pizza (clams, capers, garlic, sweet onion, herbs, and pancetta). The shells was a little salty, but still tasty, and the veg, which has my favorite pizza topping (red peppers), is definitely worth getting again.

RedRocks is in my neighborhood, which means that it's going to be a go-to takeout option.

No comments: